BLOG 03 - My dream job

Wena mi gente buena para los dreams, Today I am going to talk about my dream job!!

    About this topic I have today that when I was a child I never had a dream job at all, my preoccupation was other things, I do not why but when I was a Child I never thought about jobs. 

    So when I ask to myself about a dream job came to my mind more figures than jobs, I do not like the idea of have one job, I have the idea of do many things, for example I think in the figure of Pablo Garrido, he investigated, made films, made compositions, was one of the founders of the music syndicates in Chile!! 



    I think also in Violeta Parra, she compose a lot of albums, and also she investigate the music in Chile, she made paints to, a lot of things and the most beautiful that I think at respect is that she do all of that things under her own vision of life, her happiness and sadness. 



    Nontheless, in this time of my life I can talk about jobs that I would like to do, first be a musicologist, since I knew that area I decide to be a musicologist because in a great part it cover a lot of thing that I would like to be, other job that I really want to have is to be a teacher, and also a rat of library.  





PD: This Week I been hearing to "Daniel Muñoz y los Marujos" and Miguel Bosé. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 01 - A country I Would like To Visit

BLOG 04 - Time travel to the Past or Future

BLOG 2 - My first Trip to Valparaiso