BLOG 04 - Time travel to the Past or Future

 Wena mi gente buena para los time travels, today I am going to talk about travel to the past

     First I have to say that I would like to travel to the past because to me is more interesting than the future, the future is random and It does not exist, so maybe it can be a delusion, and for example if is terrible the future and I came back to the present, I can not do something to change it. 

    So I prefer a lot more travel to the past, now the cuestion is travel to what time, in this ocassion I would present 2 options. 

1. Sumerian 

Sumerian was one of the first civilization of the history, and also they were one of the first to use the writing, a long the existing of this civilization they developed maths, laws, agriculture, literature, and many many other things. Since I was a Child the sumerian civilization has been really interesting to me. 

2. Byzantine Empire 


    Other Civilization that is interesting to me is the Byzantine Empire, they were a mix of cultures with a long history, after all they were heirs of the hellens, in particular if I can travel to that time I would choose the Justinian I era or the fall of Constantinople in 1453 by the Ottomans.


Finally I would not stay there because is not my time and my responsabilities are in my present time, and I have to say that was very hard choose this options.



PD: This week I been hearing to "Torito Alfaro" and "Weyes Blood". 


Comentarios

  1. I agree with wanting to travel to the past, I also think it is more interesting and it is good the point that the future does not exist. but what I reflect more about your blog is that you think about traveling to extinct civilizations, I find it very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 01 - A country I Would like To Visit

BLOG 2 - My first Trip to Valparaiso