Blog 04: My favorite Food

 Hello my gente wena pa los foods y las pictures, today I am going to talk about my favorite food 
        To my talk about  my favorite food is very easy, the best food ever is Mate, I do not have any doubt of that. 
Mate is a legendary drink, probably first eaten or drunk by the Kaingang and de Guaraníes, both of them are civilizations that lived in the North of Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay and south of Brasil. The Guaraníes were the first producers of yerba mate, they make the Barbacuá for example.
        I started to drink mate when I was a child with my family at the country side of Ovalle, in those years I learned the social character of the mate, We drink mate with family. in that moment of my life the mate was an occasionally drink, It was in first year of high school when I started to drink it a lot by my own decision. Since that moment I never stop to drink it, being the best partner in my days. 
        One of the reasons why I love the mate is because the ritual of making it, during my years of drinking mate I learn a lot of how to make a mate and started to being good to cebar el mate. 
        
How is the best mate form me?

        First I choose the mate, I have mates bigger than others so I always think how much mate I want to drink, then I choose the yerba mate, I put in the mate and I shake it to mix the Yerba, after that I make the montañita and I put water at medium temperature and a little of warm water, and I wait like 3 minutes. then I drink it and finally I can start to drink the mate. 

        *disclaimer the Best mate is without sugar and the water at 75°C.

Ruido de mate ID.7443026 - Stickers & Memes

Acervo Revolucionário — Che Guevara tomando um mate em seu quarto na...

PD: aguante el mate. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 01 - A country I Would like To Visit

BLOG 04 - Time travel to the Past or Future

BLOG 2 - My first Trip to Valparaiso