Blog 03: My favorite Gadget



 Hello mi gente buena pa los gadgets, today I am going to talk about my favorite gadget 

Well my favorite gadget is the scaldasonno, a very beautiful electric object that came to my life last year and gave the best dreams in my life. 

Why is this your favorite piece of technology?

It si my favorite piece of technology because, it keeps my warm in the cold nights being a solution to my very serious problem of cold feet inherited from my mother, other reason why I love the scaldasonno is because I use it in winter and it is my favorite season.

How do you use it/What do you do with it?

I put it on my bed below my bed sheets, and I turn it on at the maximum capacity before I go to the bed, like 30 minutes or more, then I lie in my bed and enjoy my warm bed, after that I turn it off, and finally I sleep (sometimes I fall sleep with the scaldasonno switched on). 

How does it affect your life?

This gadget affects me in a good way, because it helps me to get  warm and relax after a Long Day.

Would you recommend using it?

Yes of course I recommend using it, but I have to say that the "guatero" is a classic and also a very very good option. 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 01 - A country I Would like To Visit

BLOG 04 - Time travel to the Past or Future

BLOG 2 - My first Trip to Valparaiso