Blog01: Autobiography

 Blog 01: Autobiography

            Hi, I am Camilo Escudero and I was born in Calama, in the year of 2004. I have lived in Calama for like 18 years, now I live in Santiago. I am studying Musical theory, a very beautiful career with the best study progam (no one thinks that) and in the best place in earth, artessentro. 
            I want to be a musical investigator, thats the reason why I am here. Also I am a very political person, but I am not a militant. I like so much the literature, some of my favorites writers are: Julio Cortazár, Alejandra Pizarnik, Borges, Federico García Lorca, etc. Also I like to watch movies, the last movie I saw was “Goodbye lenin” I recommend it.  And I like to do excercise, but I do not like so much the gym. 
            About my family. I have a very good relationship with them (My brother is Bobis), but I am very independent so it was easy for me to live without them here in Santiago.
            Well, that was a little of myself. 





Pd: This week I have been listening to Pascuala Ilabaca, lo redondo, congreso, jorja Smith. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 01 - A country I Would like To Visit

BLOG 04 - Time travel to the Past or Future

BLOG 2 - My first Trip to Valparaiso